Jobs In Winchester
We are dedicating this page to jobs in Winchester and Hampshire – free to browse and free to post.
Jobs In Winchester – How To Post a Vacancy
Send all the details to us here at Winchester Today. The quickest way is by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure that you include all details about the person you are looking for, what the job involves and how to apply. Please ensure that you are not breaking any employment rules and that the job pays the minimum wage. Don’t forget a closing date for the vacancy, and all contact details, including a phone number or email. There is no charge for posting, but please make sure you are posting your own vacancy. No agencies.
Jobs In Winchester – How To Respond
Simply follow the instructions given, and please make sure that you mention that you saw the job advertised on Winchester Today.
ROOM ATTENDANTS REQUIRED
Job type: permanent – Contracted Hours Available
Location: Holiday Inn Winchester SO21
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for several Room Attendants to join our Housekeeping Team Holiday Inn Winchester on a permanent basis.
We are one of the UK’s premier Housekeeping Support providers and we are continuing to expand and develop our business throughout the UK.
Here at Central Facilities Group Limited we believe our people are the key to the Company’s success story and we are looking for enthusiastic and passionate people who want to join us on our journey to exceed client expectations
• To perform all cleaning tasks as instructed by the Head Housekeeper, Deputy Head Housekeeper and Supervisor to the highest standard.
• Ensure we maintain high standards of excellence
• Maintaining consistently high standards of cleanliness, looking after guests needs and maintaining a polite and courteous attitude
• Liaising with Head Housekeeper to ensure all rooms are cleaned in conjunction with guests check in / departures
• Maintain clean rooms by vacuuming, polishing, providing linen services, dusting, cleaning, other duties as advised by line manager
• Working on a rota basis which will include weekends, hours subject to hotel occupancy levels
• Hourly rate of £8.50
• Auto-Enrolment into Company Pension Scheme
• Uniform Provided
• Staff Rates to use Leisure Facilities (Subject to availability)
• 28 days annual holiday entitlement including bank holidays
Previous experience is desirable but not an essential as training will be provided. If you’re interested in joining our friendly team please apply to us via the phone number / email / address given below.
Gemma Lewis – Human Resources Administrator
T: 01934 514350